Yellow Suit Freddie Mercury Pin
Freddie Mercury was a British singer-songwriter, who was best known as the lead vocalist of the rock band Queen. Regarded as one of the greatest singers in the history of rock music, he was known for his flamboyant stage persona and four-octave vocal range.
- Pin is approximately 1" high x .75" wide
- Soft Enamel and double posted.
- Enamel pins are collectible, fun, quirky & retro
- High Quality and great packaging to give as a gift.
- Copper metal with enamel paint
- Great for hats, bags and jackets
The pins are attached to a backing piece and sleeved in a plastic bag for safe shipping. Outlined in gold metal and comes with two black rubber clutches.