SMALL POUCH | KUBA
SMALL POUCH | KUBA
We are firm believers in more is more & with our handcrafted pouches, you can never have enough of them!
Our small pouch is perfect for keeping a compact assortment of your essentials. Each pouch can serve a different purpose. Headphones & charger in one place - Check! Heading out after work? Pack your lipstick, keys & credit card and you are on your way!
The inspiration of our Kuba bag collection is to take a historical print & give it new life through the beautiful people working at Ubuntu Life. Kuba cloth is a unique textile from the Democratic Republic of the Congo known for its elaborate & complex design. We are proud to showcase this historical pattern using a modern approach while each step is done by hand.
- 100% Natural cotton canvas
- Hand screen printed Kuba Cloth pattern
- Lead-free water-based inks used for silk screen printing
- Single interior compartment
- YKK Zipper closure with leather pull tab & trim. All of our leather is sourced from one of Kenya's finest & oldest tanneries.
- A symbolic 36° diagonal stitch which represents our factory location in Kenya is located on the front
- Signature Hand beaded tab made by our Maasai Maker Mums
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya
- Dimensions: 9” W x 4” L
Please note - Each Kuba Cloth pattern varies in each product due to the handmade nature - they are uniquely different JUST LIKE YOU!
To spot treat, wet the Wash & Stain Bar and gently work into the stained area(s). Remove soap and dirt with a wet Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth—be sure to remove all soap. Dampen the cloth as needed, and repeat the process until satisfied.
If necessary, gently wipe your print with a soft cloth that has been slightly dampened with water. Never use chemicals to clean your print. When doing so ensure that all leather parts are carefully protected from water.