BILLYKIRK | No. 150 Claw Buckle Belt
Slide a fabric tape measure through your belt loops and write down your waist circumference. We recommend keeping a finger between the tape and your body to ensure an accurate fit. Alternately, use a string to measure your waist, then place it on a ruler to find your waist circumference. Lastly, refer to our belt sizing guide located under the main product image to determine the size of your new belt.
The Claw Buckle on this belt was inspired by an old rifle sling. This type of hardware is also found on leather horse harnesses. Our claw buckles are cast in white bronze especially for us and feature our Hammer & Maul logo.
Note: White bronze, by its very nature, will slowly tarnish and change color over time. If you prefer the silver-tone, simply scrub the buckle with a Scotch-Brite pad from time to time.
- Made In
- Pennsylvania, USA
- US Sourced Leather
- 8/10 oz. Belt Leather
- Dull White Bronze
- 1 1/4” Wide Belt
- Leather Will Stretch, About 1/2"
- Hand Burnished and Edged
- Generally speaking, order one size larger than your waist size.
- Spot Clean with Damp Rag
- For Deep Cleaning, Use Saddle Soap Following Manufacturer's Instructions
- Weatherproof with Skidmore's Weatherproofing Beeswax
- Condition with Skidmore's Leather Cream
- Billykirk proudly stands by their products. For warranty and repair information click here
- For more information on our products, be sure to check out the FAQ page