BILLYKIRK | No. 109 Skinny Belt
Slide a fabric tape measure through your belt loops and write down your waist circumference. We recommend keeping a finger between the tape and your body to ensure an accurate fit. Alternately, use a string to measure your waist, then place it on a ruler to find your waist circumference. Lastly, refer to our belt sizing guide located under the main product image to determine the size of your new belt.
*If you fall between sizes, we generally recommend you size up.
For a video tutorial on how to measure your waist, click here.
If you have any questions regarding sizing and how to measure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Made In
- Pennsylvania, USA
- US Sourced Leather
- 8/10 oz. Belt Leather
- Dull Nickel or Dull Brass Hardware
- 3/4" Wide Belt
- Leather Will Stretch, About 1/2"
- Hand Burnished and Edged
- Spot Clean with Damp Rag
- For Deep Cleaning, Use Saddle Soap Following Manufacturer's Instructions
- Weatherproof with Skidmore's Weatherproofing Beeswax
- Condition with Skidmore's Leather Cream
- BILLYKIRK proudly stands by their products. For warranty and repair information click here
- For more information on our products, be sure to check out the FAQ page