Calm the Chaos Journal: Journal for a More Peaceful Life
Trying to juggle multiple responsibilities while keeping up with endless to-do lists and trying to balance family, work, social and personal time can be overwhelming and lead to burn out. This journal is just the thing to help manage daily stress and quell anxiety so it doesn't build up over time. Creating the space for a simple daily routine of reflection and intention can do wonders to calm inner chaos when the outside world starts to take over. Anyone seeking inner balance, harmony and tranquility will make this journal a habit. It won't solve problems, but it will do wonders for those in need of some peace of mind. It is a great addition to any self care self-care arsenal.
A creative way to practice self-care
• Easy-to-follow prompts help with goal setting, reflection, intention and planning
• Simple layout with lots of room for writing
• Encourages happiness habits
Fans of The Five Minute Journal: A Happier You in 5 Minutes a Day and Find Calm in The Chaos: A Writing Prompt Journal with Positive Prompts to Calm the Mindwill love this journal.
• An inspirational gift for anyone who likes to journal
• A lovely gift for harried parents, stressed-out students and anyone who could use a break
• A perfect gift for overwhelmed loved ones
Hachette Book Group