BILLYKIRK | No. 510 Naomi Tote
It's not every day that we get strong design ideas from friends, and it's even rarer for them to make it all the way to production.
The Naomi Tote is made using Italian leather specially crafted to achieve a buttery soft, drapey character. The vegetable tanning process is a slow one, taking several weeks to complete. Only natural, biodegradable materials are used throughout the process, making it among the most environmentally friendly forms of leather.
With no hardware on the exterior, the Naomi Tote has an understated, refined appearance. Designed for casual days and laid back nights, it's the perfectly minimal grab-and-go bag.
- Made In:
- New Jersey, USA
- Full Grain, Vegetable Tanned Italian Leather
- Width: 12 1/2" | Height: 16 3/4"
- Weight 1.5lbs.
- Handle Drop: 6 1/2"
- Four interior pockets
- Hidden interior snap-clip for keys or wallet
- Forearm friendly handles
- Waxed Canvas
- Wipe or Brush Clean
- Re-Wax Annually with Tex-Wax
- Spot Clean with Damp Rag
- For Deep Cleaning, Use Saddle Soap Following Manufacturer's Instructions
- Weatherproof with Skidmore's Weatherproofing Beeswax
- Condition with Skidmore's Leather Cream
- Billykirk proudly stands by their products. For warranty and repair information click here
- For more information on our products, be sure to check out the FAQ page