"My simple good is making the world better because there is too much fighting and hurt in the world, especially right now. My simple good came from connections to seeing others try to make life better. I depicted my simple good in my work by trying to portray the idea that art can create various emotions in different people. I plan on using my simple good in my community by showing people how art can change their mindset. This is important because art can really help people."
- Akeylah A., 8th Grade, Bronzeville, Chicago
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• All items are considered Final Sale unless the product is defective.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Visit TheSimpleGood.org for more info!